Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer 2009

I am not the very best blogger and don't take pictures often so this is what I have for the last few months!! We started the summer with a memorial day breakfast at my parents with the whole family and ended the evening at the No Doubt concert. It is well known that I am in love with Gwen Stefani and Matt seems to be okay with that fact! We had a great time and it was a fabulous concert. In July we were able to spend time with Paula and Milt's kids. We spent some time at Temple Square and then headed to a Bee's game. We are hoping to hike Timp next weekend! I will do my best at getting some pics taken!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, girl, take some pics. I am so glad that Paula's kids got to spend some time with ya'll. Can't wait to see you again. Lots of love, Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stac, I just wanted you to have our blog too! :) love you

    ReplyDelete